Wednesday, April 22, 2015

The beauty in the BULGE at the family reunion

I remember going to a family reunion some years ago just before discovering my understanding of the BULGE. It was a nice warm summers day at the park in Los Angeles as I was setting up the tables for the days feast and fun activities. The day of course was going as planned when all my siblings and friend began arriving, some even brought goodies as well, so I'm loving it even more.

A cousin of mine arrived that I hadn't seen in over 20 years due to his side of the family pressures and beliefs on being gay. After coming out a few years prior they didn't love him any less, they just readjusted their way of thinking to see that they were being hypocrites.

My cousin walked over to me and I could see that he had become very comfortable within his skin and showed a level of confidence he hadn't shown in many years. Along side him was this very beautiful white older man who was very interesting and had a presence that seem to draw people in. My cousin introduced him as Robert as we were walking toward the BBQ grill so I can finish flipping the burgers... (I didn't want to serve burnt burger, of course).

Robert stood by and watched as I cooked the food on the grill while chatting away with me about his travels and interesting occurrences along the way. I found this to be very intriguing as I was preparing the plates for everyone and him too.

He later sat down one the bench next to where I was grilling finishing off his comment on his journey.  I looked over to see him admiring his BULGE as I mention to him if he like ketchup or mustard on his hot dog. I had to ask if he and my cousin were an item as I didn't want to move in on my cousins territory. Robert said "No, we're co-workers and Sam didn't want to show up by himself", I said "Oh, ok... and by the way! You have a beautiful BULGE, I noticed you admiring it"...

Robert looked up at me and smiled then later rubbed his hand across it as leaned forward to reach for his plate I was handing to him. He began telling about the time he was in New York at a convention when he notice people were at random chatting him up and didn't have a clue as to why. He said "A mid aged guy approached him and pass comment that his bulge was so attracting and that he had to come over to get a closer look". I told him that the BULGE is a beautiful thing and that more older men shouldn't be afraid of showing it off.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

No comments:

Post a Comment