Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Summer Time Fun

In the summer of 2013 a friend invited me on a boat trip out to sea to enjoy the nice summer weather in sunny southern California. This was an opportunity I couldn't pass up as I've never been on a floating vessel before.

My and I reside inland so we had to commute to our destination all while discussing his friend that own the boat. He told me the story when they would hangout his friend Bob would sit in a way that his bulge would show as they would chat over lunch or dinner. They're not an item, so I can actually use my imagination as he would tell his stories of Bob.

My friend Jerry would describe the times they would meet in so much detail that I actually wanted to see this glorious bulge.


When I received the call from Jerry wanting me to join him and Bob on boat ride just off the coast, I couldn't pass up the offer. When we arrived at the wharf Bob welcomed us with with a big smile, no shirt, and wearing what look like a cross between boxer shorts. He said to us "Make yourselves at home, I have lots of refreshments on the lower deck so help yourself."

This is my first time on a boat and no one told my about the extreme vertigo I would get while on this trip. Jerry is laughing at as I start to feeling a bit woozy from the constant motion of the boat. I was sitting just across from Bob and he could see i wasn't feeling to well at that moment so he began to peel a small peach then proceeded to hand me the small piece to try and settle my stomach.

To my surprise I look up and Bob is sitting just as described by Jerry, the monstrous bulge on Bob is showing and it's looking damn good too. I think my vertigo subsided real quick after seeing his bulge, I can't be sick on the rest of this trip if I have a beautiful view like this.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-


3 comments: