Sunday, December 28, 2014

A beautiful BULGE!

I was home one evening and a friend called and asked me if I would like to take a day trip to San Francisco's Folsom Street Fair. Of course I didn't hesitate to say yes to a wonderful event I've only heard about.

Mike stop by  my place we then planned the day for our San Francisco trip by renting the car and booking a room for overnight.

After we arrived in the beautiful city for the event, I noticed parking was so crazy in the area. We drove a round a bit to find a lot that had only one open space, so we took it.

We looked at each other and said "This is it, the event of all events". With a fist pump we were on our way to have some fun.

As Mike and I were walking to the main gate, on a side street there was an older gentleman sitting watching the flow of people traffic. There was somethings about the way he was sitting that caught my eye, which lead me to focus in on his beautiful bulge resting along his right thigh.

He noticed me looking as he looked into my eyes and smiled with a very suggestive run of the hand across the top of his bulge to then grab his jacket rolling it back making his bulge more visible.

Mike stopped and ask what was I looking at, I didn't want to make it obvious to everyone else that this guy and I are having a moment. I told Mike that would catch up with him in few minutes.

When there was a break in the crowd and no one was around, I asked the older gentleman if I give him a compliment, he said "Yes". I proceeded to tell him how beautiful he and his bulge were sitting there. He really smiled and said "Thank you, I knew you were looking and I love sitting like this to see the reaction of people as they walk by". I told him that the bulge really do need to make a real come back and I thanked him for keeping the bulge alive.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

3 comments: