Thursday, December 4, 2014

Bulge Compliments

Sometimes we get caught up in our own heads, following the societal standards and trends to say what our image are to be. Well, for BN that out the window like yesterdays news. The BULGE if worn right is the most beautiful sight that's comparable to women's boobs.

Now, the hetero BULGE exhibitors...... don't get offended if you're paid a compliment from someone of the same gender admiring outline.


On my way home I can recall walking to the bus-stop from work when a guy sitting (like in the pic to the right) was waiting for the bus. When I approached him I said hello and he responded right back.

We began chatting about various worldly issues when I notice he ran his had across his bulge while in conversation. For those that don't know, this is a natural thing us guys do when conversing with someone we feel comfortable with and also it's a sign that the guy might be interested.

After the conversation ran it's coarse I caught myself glancing from time to time at his BULGE. He would look over and smile then go back to watching the traffic and we waited for the bus. I glanced one last time before gathering up the nerve to compliment him on his BULGE.

My heart began racing as I politely ask if I could pay him a compliment. He looked at me with a very surprise look and said "yes" awaiting my question. I hesitated one the first word but then it just flowed out "I couldn't help but notice.....you have a nice BULGE". The fear within me escalated thinking he was going to flip out, but I was totally wrong.

He said "Thank you, I don't notice it most times until someone mentions it" he begins to chuckle. At that point I learn that most guys are open to compliments. Do be careful when giving compliments on the BULGE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment