Monday, December 22, 2014

A Walk In The Park

On a very beautiful morning in the park, I take my walks to get some exercise while sorting through my thoughts as to what I have to do for the day.  For some reason I think better better this way... don't judge me!

I've been taking my walks now for the past 9 months and typically you see the same faces every time, especially if it's the around the same time everyday. Most of the time there's the people watchers who enjoy looking at the world as it go by. I noticed an older man who was walking slowly while taking in and admiring nature one morning.

As I walked by we made eye contact acknowledging each other with a head nod and the typical "Good Morning" greeting.  There was something about that moment I found very interesting as we walked pass each other. He was about 5ft-5in, broad shoulders with a nice bears belly with a small lower frame. Men built like this are the perfect candidate for a nice style of bulge.


The following morning I was very excited about going walking with the possibility of meeting the older guy again. I went for my walk for about two or three weeks and no sign of him until finally I noticed a guy sitting on a park bench rubbing his shoulder glancing into the distance.

To my surprise I was right about his build being perfect for the bulge. he was sitting in a way that his bulge was on display and of course he had a few admirers. I guess I was the lucky one to talk with him as he remembered me from weeks prior. I asked if I could give him a compliment, his reply was "sure"... After getting the green light to open the discussion I said, "You have a beautiful bulge there".   He smiled and lightly ran his hand across it to rest his hand on his hip as he's leaned forward to say "Thank you for the compliment".

Since that day, whenever we see each other we would sit and chat about the days topic which I found very refreshing to be in the presence of someone who enjoy showing off the bulge.

This story was constructed around the image taken from the web-

No comments:

Post a Comment