Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Waiting at the airport

In the spring of 2006, I was invited by my friend Jeff to go on a trip to Europe with a friend who wanted to surprise his mom for his vacation. In the back of my mind I was thinking it was going to be the run-of-the-mill across the pond get-a-way. That soon changed when an older gentleman sat next to me at the airport awaiting his flight which was the same as mine and will share the seat next to me as well.

We began chatting about the various attractions that will soon follow on our trip. I couldn't help notice a beautiful bulge along his left thigh yet I didn't want him to be aware that it had grabbed my attention.

Soon the conversation became a bit muffled as my focus was very off because of this guy's mesmerizing bulge.

After the conversation he said "by the way...I'm Scott", I replied "nice to meet you, my name is Mark".... after our introduction the call came in for us to board the plane. I rushed over to Jeff to let him know our flight was boarding, while on the way to the terminal I mentioned the older gentleman Scott was on our flight as well.


When we found our seats on the plane, Scott was sitting in the seat next to mine. I said "Hi we finally made it", he looked at me with a big smile and said "Oh yes", as his hand slid across his bulge then on to his knee.

My eyes were glued in that moment when I notice he did it a few more times as he looked me in eyes smiling. I was so in love and eager to sit next to him admiring his beautiful bulge.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-


No comments:

Post a Comment