Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm the BULGE Doctor (The Instructions)

One afternoon I was walking to the market to buy a gallon of milk, when I observed a man sitting with his cute puppy. It wasn't out of the ordinary that the guy was there, it was obvious he was trying to showing off, but his inseam wasn't pulled far enough up between his inner thigh and scrotum to make it a legit natural shape bulge.

I approached him and introduced myself as the Dr. BULGE who can fix most attempts at bulging.  He looked me and smiled not knowing what the hell I was talking about. Soon after it sunk in as he looked down at his attempt.


He ask...... "What can I do to make it more noticeable?" 

I said to him......"Your inseam is below the scrotum and need to be readjusted. Pull the inseam up, so it separate your inner thigh from your scrotum, then decide on which side you wish to have your girth rest". Also be aware of the folds of the pants just above the BULGE. The folds can take away from the girth so find the right type of pants that accent your body type".

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-


No comments:

Post a Comment