Thursday, January 29, 2015

Senior Living

I like to visiting my grandparents at the assisted living facility in Los Angeles, Ca around the holiday's. One afternoon my grandpa told me he had a friend that he'd hang out with, they'd go shoot pool in the REC Room on Monday's and Tuesday's just to have a little guy time together.

When visiting my grandpa he introduced me to his friend Mel. I took notice that Mel was around 5ft 5in, 175lbs with a wide frame and what look like small lower frame. I'm thinking to myself that this is the perfect build for the BULGE.

Mel and I walked outside chatting about various topics which non were of my interest, but I had to play along in order to see sit and see if my suspicions were right.

We walked a short distance to an area where there were benches for the residence to sit. A quick thought to myself was to let Mel to sit first, then walk around front of him to then sit next to him.

Just before Mel sat down, I notice he grabbed his inseam and pulled it just between his ball and thigh allowing it to fall and rest on the left side.

I stood back just for a moment and admired the confidence and presence of how he presented his BULGE. With the hand on the knee angled inward is the sure sign of dominance. The hand rest on the knee of which the BULGE is presented for the world to see.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

No comments:

Post a Comment