Sunday, January 18, 2015

Photo Day At Work

Sitting at work one day my boss come in to the office area where everyone is doing what we all do best which is "WORK"... He decide to to have us do a photo session for our wall to show our commitment to the business.

There's a guy who work in the cubicle next to me and he had a way of sitting where his bulge was quite noticeable. I must admit he's very quiet yet very popular with visits to his work station from co-workers. I guess I'm the lucky one who is in the cubical next to him.

I've talked with him on many occasions and even took lunch breaks with him and found that he's a very down to earth guy who happen to keep to himself.

Well, during the photo session I notice the photographer was taking his time when snapping the picture and kept asking Joe my cubicle neighbor to lean in closer to group so he can grab the best shot. After we got the pictures back I see why the photographer was taking his time with Joe. He brought out a beautiful and nice bulge.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

No comments:

Post a Comment