Thursday, January 15, 2015

The Neighbor Who Walk Every Morning

Sitting drinking coffee on the steps of my home just before heading off to work, my neighbor would always go walking every morning like clock-work.

One day there was something different as he took the last step of the stairs to pivot and walk towards my direction. Drinking my coffee slowly pondering whats different this time about my neighbor is when it hit me.

My eye went right to his BULGE as a drop of coffee rolled down off my chin onto my shirt. At this point I was mesmerized at the sight of his huge bulge.

His build was perfect for the bulge at 5ft 5in, about 140lbs, small thighs and low hung. I remember as I walked through the park to get to the bus-stop, he was sitting chatting with friends in the these blue shorts as I noticed just inches above his knee a very nice glimpse of the big boys were present.


"This would be the classic NATURAL BULGE because of the body type and no adjustment needed for the bulge to show, it rest naturally on either side."

When I returned home from work, I seen my neighbor and asked if I could compliment him on his BULGE. He then stood in a way I could get a good look at it as he looked at me with a beautiful smile acknowledging me admiring his prize.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-


No comments:

Post a Comment