Friday, February 20, 2015

The Village Legend

I woke up one morning from one of those dreams that you wake from with a grin feeling oh so happy. I couldn't remember all of the dream but what I recall was a older gentleman who was the king of a village in small area in Spain.

All the people of the village seem to admire this man who had a very zen nature about him. The stories told was this man was the SUPER APLHA MALE who is very seductive and can charm the most guarded individual into opening up and talk about their life situation.

The way I met him is we were inside of a small low lit bar where there was a bartender serving drinks to patrons. We locked eyes and it was instant attraction as we were walking towards each other.


We introduced ourselves, grabbed a seat outside where he sat in a small doorway. We began chatting about our passions when I slipped and said "The BULGE is a real passion of mine". In that moment he realized what I meant and smiled then looked away a little embarrassed.

I see why he's the charmer in his village, he's the only man in the village who BULGE show a nicely. Just before awakening from this dream, I can remember giving him a compliment on his BULGE as he leaned back and ran his hand across it allowing me to admire the sensual nature of the visual. At this point my alarm ring and it's time for me to get ready for work. Trust me, I was so HAPPY at from that dream.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-


No comments:

Post a Comment