Saturday, March 7, 2015

Remembering the day's at CUFFS in Silverlake, CA

Good old day in the late night hours of Silverlake, Ca at the bar called CUFFS a beer bar that was infamous for Daddies and Daddy Chasers. The bar was a dim lit place that was highlighted by ceiling lights emphasizing the outline of the hot daddies.

I remember an older guy named Gary who every time I visit, would make seductive eye contact from across the room. He'd make his way around the bar leaning back on the bar facing me. He'd smile then slowly run his hand across his bulge as he gesture with a nod in acknowledgment that he did that just for me.

We later got acquainted and began discussing how he like showcasing the BULGE. He always show me various ways he'd adjust the BULGE to get the best effect.

We'd go to local restaurants and as he take every step his BULGE would creese just right showing a massive outline of his manliness. Sad to say I lost contact with him, but he sure left me with some memorable moments.

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

No comments:

Post a Comment