Friday, June 19, 2015

Fantasy Day At the Dallas Zoo!

Woke up this morning to my phone ringing at 6AM from a long time friend name Frank. We talked for a while as he is planning to visit Dallas on business.

Since we haven't hung out in years, Frank mentioned he won 4 tickets to the Dallas Zoo earlier in the month in a Chili Cook-Off. That must have been some good chili...

We continued our chat and set a time and date to meet at the zoo.

I pulled in the parking lot I sat in my car listening to the radio anticipating the visit from a long time friend.

While sitting in the car, I noticed an older gentleman sitting next to the zoo marquee showcasing a beautiful bulge as he seem to be enjoying the day.

Frank gave a call shortly after my arrival to say he was going to be about 20 minutes late to the zoo and to not worry. This gave me enough time to go over to the older gentleman and sit and chat with him.


When I approached him I said "Hi, May I pay you a compliment?" He said "Sure, what's on your mind?" 

I then complimented him on his BULGE and said "Oh why thank you, I love letting it show and been doing it so long, it naturally rest on the right side. Sometimes I don't notice that its there".

I sat back and was in "Ah" because of the size of it and of course one mind went into full overdrive at that moment. As we continued to chat I remember him introducing himself as Mr Polar Bear and a BEAR he was as I couldn't take my eyes off his BULGE.

Just before my friend Frank drove up, Mr Polar Bear ran his hand across his huge BULGE as he looked me in the eyes and said "You like that, huh?" Shaking my head in slow motion "Yes", I was so mesmerized by the gesture I was like a puppet waiting for him to continue to pull my strings.

Frank finally arrived and found me standing near the marquee and asked "why was I smiling looking at the marquee?" I said "I had just met the legendary BULGE MASTER MrPolarBearTBRU6 and he's enormous".  


This story was constructed around the pic given to us by our source-


No comments:

Post a Comment