Friday, June 12, 2015

He's such a tease!

In the summer of 2003 I was invited to a birthday celebration of a great friend Fred whom I really liked but we've discussed our friendship and it was only just friends. I didn't mind as he knew I like the BULGE so he'd allow me to get as much eye full as I could... He's such tease!

I remember Fred and I going to the bar since we hadn't seen each other in a while. When I arrived at the bar I see Fred sitting angled towards the door with a nice bulge resting to his left. As I walked into the bar we lock eyes, he smiled and said "have a seat. It's been a while since we've seen each other"..... "Indeed" I said as my eyes wandered down to his beautiful BULGE.

Fred leaned in and said "How you like it, I did it just for you baby". I smiled and told him you're such a tease knowing I'm love the BULGE.

He smiled then turned towards the bar as we continued the banter of bulge talk and our interest in each others well-being.

Good old Fred! Miss my BULGE Buddy!

This story was constructed around the pic taken from another web source-

No comments:

Post a Comment